This isn't a baking blog or a ministry blog (but I'll talk about those), and it's not a gardening blog (goodness, no). This is just a blog about anything, and maybe everything, that I'm thinking about right now.







Monday, March 5, 2012

A Marriage Poll



This week our church's Bible study is studying marriage.  One week and done.  We're crazy for trying to fit such a large topic into one week, don't you think?

But it is such an important topic, and I hope that even spending one week studying it in God's word will be a blessing for us and for our husbands or husbands-to-be!

Would you do me a huge favor and vote on my poll (on the top right of the page)?

 I'm curious to know what topics become hot-button topics for you and your husband, and maybe you'll find out that you aren't alone!

4 comments:

  1. Family/in-law relationships, for sure (i.e. good boundaries, how often we see each family).

    Also, ironically, what style of church we are apart of has been a source of conflict for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me (wife) not feeling loved and my husband not feeling respected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say the conflict comes when one of us doesn't feel like the other is listening to what we are trying to communicate regardless of topic (finances, chores, etc.)

    ReplyDelete