This isn't a baking blog or a ministry blog (but I'll talk about those), and it's not a gardening blog (goodness, no). This is just a blog about anything, and maybe everything, that I'm thinking about right now.







Thursday, March 8, 2012

Quote of the Day

"Until I am aware that my needs are already met in Christ, I will be motivated by emptiness to met my needs.  When by simple faith I accept Christ's shed blood as full payment for my sins, I am brought into a relationship with an infinite Being of love and purpose who fully satisfies my deepest needs for security and significance.  Therefore I am freed from self-centered preoccupation with my own needs; they are met.  it is now possible for me to give to others out of my fullness rather than needing to receive from others because of my emptiness.  For the first time, I have the option of living selflessly."  Larry Crabb (from The Marriage Builder)

No comments:

Post a Comment