This isn't a baking blog or a ministry blog (but I'll talk about those), and it's not a gardening blog (goodness, no). This is just a blog about anything, and maybe everything, that I'm thinking about right now.







Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Road Trip!!

We took a road trip to In-N-Out...I mean, to Phoenix last week.  Fifteen hours.  One day.  We only experienced minor psychological damage.




I'm sure we'll all recover.  The sustenance helped.




Aaahhh, there's the good stuff!  (The key here, people, is to order it with extra sauce and grilled onions.  It's Heaven.)

I should mention that during the 2 full days we were in Phoenix, Steve ate at In-N-Out three times, and ate a total of 10 burger patties.  Yup.  (He's on a diet now.)




But he was so happy!
"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Unknown Author
My little men love it, too.




Here's how we kept the kids entertained for 15 hours, twice.

1.)  Workbooks



2.) Stickers




3.)  Junk Food




And that's how we spent spring break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment