This isn't a baking blog or a ministry blog (but I'll talk about those), and it's not a gardening blog (goodness, no). This is just a blog about anything, and maybe everything, that I'm thinking about right now.







Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Anti-Procrastination Day


Photo source: http://www.justabouttaxes.com/

Today I'm going to work on my taxes.  I'm trying to make a fun day out of it.  Teo and I are going to go over to Mom and Dad's house, use their computer, eat their food, maybe jump on their bed, put salt in their sugar jar.  (They won't be there.)

I used to like to do taxes.  It basically felt like getting "paid" $2,000 for a couple hours work.  Lately, though, I've been owing money on our taxes, so I procrastinated.

Wish me luck, and lots of deductions!

2 comments:

  1. It's kind of awesome that just after I read this one of my other RSS blogs popped up with this recipe. I know you can't indulge in it, but hey, save it for next year. ;-D

    ReplyDelete