This isn't a baking blog or a ministry blog (but I'll talk about those), and it's not a gardening blog (goodness, no). This is just a blog about anything, and maybe everything, that I'm thinking about right now.







Monday, June 6, 2011

Good Guys Car Show


This weekend we took the boys up to Windsor, CO, to see the Good Guys Car Show.




Car enthusiasts gathered by the thousands to show off their cars and look at other people's cars.




In case you didn't already know, Teo is our car and truck enthusiast, though, admittedly, the rest of us appreciate cool cars and trucks, too.




Owen liked this one.  I did, too.  The interior was all red and white just like the exterior.  Very cool.




By the way, I'm so sorry we didn't have our act together enough to write down what each of these cars is.  I especially wish I'd remembered what year these cars were.  1941?  Anyone?




I know that this is an old Ford F-100.  Teo loves Ford trucks, but this one was too small for his tastes.




This Ford F-650 was more to his liking.  It was one of the big rigs that brought a car to the show.




Isn't this one cool?




This was one of my favorites.




It became my favorite very quickly when the owner let my boys get in his classic car to get their picture taken.  He said, "It's not just for looking at; it's for sitting in!"




This "Cool Bus" would be an awesome way to get to school.

So, we walked around the car show for several hours and even got to see a few of the cars race!  Vendors sold icees and lemonade and various meats-on-a-stick.

The weather was beautiful, if a bit hot, and we were exhausted by the end.  But it was definitely a day well spent.

But you know how at Christmas the kids get $100 worth of toys, but then spend the day playing with the boxes and wrapping paper?...



Teo's favorite vehicle at this car show was this Dodge Ram 2500 which was parked in the parking lot next to our car.

Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment