This isn't a baking blog or a ministry blog (but I'll talk about those), and it's not a gardening blog (goodness, no). This is just a blog about anything, and maybe everything, that I'm thinking about right now.







Friday, April 8, 2011

Free Food from Qdoba and Cold Stone today!



It's College Friday!  Wear gear from your favorite college team today and get free food!  (CC Tigers, anyone?  Wait, I mean UCCS Mountain Lions!  Wait, I mean CSUP T-Wolves!  I could be here all day...)  First, run by Qdoba and get free chips and queso; then head to Coldstone for dessert.  From 3-7 pm, you can get free Like It creation as long as you're wearing those college duds.

Click here for participating Qdoba restaurants.

Click here for participating Cold Stones.

Eat, eat some more, and be merry!

Thanks, Springs Bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment