This isn't a baking blog or a ministry blog (but I'll talk about those), and it's not a gardening blog (goodness, no). This is just a blog about anything, and maybe everything, that I'm thinking about right now.







Friday, April 8, 2011

Boy or Girl?


We were supposed to have an ultrasound this week to find out how things are progressing with the pregnancy.  We were also going to find out if little schnookums is a boy or a girl.  Unfortunately, the ultrasound had to be postponed until next week because the tech was sick.  It was so disappointing!

In the meantime we've been having some interesting conversations around our house about boys and girls.  I told Teo that I was afraid we wouldn't be able to see if the baby was a boy or a girl.  He asked how we find that out, so I told him that they look at a picture of the baby in my belly and see if they can see a "wee-wee" because boys have a wee-wee and girls don't.  But I said that I was afraid the baby would be shy and have his legs crossed so maybe we wouldn't be able to see.  But Teo had thought this through:

"But that's okay.  Then we can just look and see if the baby is wearing boy clothes.  Then it's a boy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment