This isn't a baking blog or a ministry blog (but I'll talk about those), and it's not a gardening blog (goodness, no). This is just a blog about anything, and maybe everything, that I'm thinking about right now.







Friday, April 1, 2011

Oh No!!

I heard a loud crash in Owen's room.  Steve rushed in yelling, "Owen, are you okay??"  I went running to Owen's room to offer whatever assistance I could, and Steve suddenly yelled to me, "Kendra, we're going to need a lot of paper towels!"




Oh, this did not look good.  Seemed Owen had fallen off of his bunk bed.

I needed to pull back his hand, but I was so scared at what I might find happening under it.  What could make him bleed so much so fast?

I'm in full problem-solving mom mode now, talking to Owen comfortingly, wondering when he's going to see how much blood there is and freak out, trying to keep myself calm and figure out if we have to go to the ER...

Then Owen and Steve said, "April Fools!!"

I got punk'd with red food coloring.

3 comments:

  1. wow! at first, i didn't even read your comment and just viewed the picture! i made dayspring come look as i was in shock! haha, wow, kudos steve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He-he. Pretty good, right? I guess Steve isn't that gun-shy after all. :)

    ReplyDelete