This isn't a baking blog or a ministry blog (but I'll talk about those), and it's not a gardening blog (goodness, no). This is just a blog about anything, and maybe everything, that I'm thinking about right now.







Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All Day, Every Day

If my boys had their druthers (you know, as in, "I 'druther eat fried chicken than spinach"), they'd do this all day, every day.




Yes, this is the world of Angry Birds, Jelly Car, and Fruit Ninja.  Teo loves this world.




Poor Owen has to go to school and get educated and stuff.  But not Teo.  Not yet, anyways.  And since his momma's on partial bedrest he gets to indulge in this particular hobby a lot.  Occasionally, he changes out of his pajamas...by 3 pm or so.

Yes, the world of mini screens can really suck him in.




I wonder where he gets that?

No comments:

Post a Comment